Monday, November 9, 2009

Prep. for Faculty Presentation

Over the weekend our group has been adding our schematic diagrams and inserting them into our mid-term book. I have been researching and sketching schematic designs for our prefabricated core. The design isn't set in concrete yet, but showing possible ways it could be used in the home. These diagrams are much more in depth, they show where the refrigerator would be, sink, and dishwasher. I have started drawing these in plan and will after have axon metric diagrams for tomorrow also. Tonight will most likely be a late night at the studio. Jordan has been working on our brochures that we will be handing out. Those are coming along nicely and his design is quite clever. I'm excited to see the final ones printed with our cards inserted. I'm a little nervous about presenting tomorrow, but everyone has been working hard and I think as long as we can present our concept and ideas clearly we should be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment