Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Meeting the owner from a previous Habitech design



Our class has been working non-stop trying to compile and organize information for the next phase; and trust me, there's a ton of it. We have a board meeting next Tue. with the H4H board, where we will be presenting our mission statement finalized logo, our main design ideas, & and information supporting them.

For our last meeting, I prepared a typed document that noted all of the people we have contacted as well as, the contact date, & and important information that needs to be noted.

Today at 1PM Jordan, Mr. Stevens, & I are meeting to look at one of the previous Habitech houses. I'm excited to see the interior of the home, I've only been able to view from the exterior. We will also get a chance to interview the current owner & find out her perspective on some of the things that works well for the house and some things that may not work so well; basically the pros & cons.

No comments:

Post a Comment